How to rewire a house like this!



As I promised from my last blog post this is a picture of the dining room in the house we are struggling to part rewire.

We were hoping to finish the job this Friday, tomorrow but, not for the lack of trying, we will probably not finish until Monday or Tuesday of next week.
As you can clearly see in the picture I took, there is just as much stuff downstairs as there is upstairs L.
I feel really sorry for the customer as he has lived here for most of his life and all the stuff is what he has accumulated throughout his life. What can you do? Pull off the job or persevere and finish the job? Well the later is what we chose to do.
Although it is very tiring, and to be honest I am even struggling to keep my eyes open as I write my electricians blog, we will finish the job and I am sure the customer will be really happy with the end result, an electrically safe house that also helps him as we have raised the sockets for ease of use and access for him.

If you would like to ask me anything about the electrics in your home, are worried about your electrics or anything else you would like to ask an electrician but are too worried to ask, please feel free to ask me! I will give an honest answer without it costing you anything.